What is Systematic Investment Plan (SIP)?
A Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) is a simple method of investing, used across the world as a means to accumulate wealth. It works the same way as a recurring deposit account. SIP involves investing a fixed sum of money in a specific investment scheme, on a regular basis, for a pre-determined number of periods.
What are the advantages of investing in SIP?
- Helps you to invest disposable funds each month.
- Gives you the benefits of rupee-cost averaging
- Relieves you of trying to time the market
- Helps you to reach your financial goals
How do I apply for SIP?
Are there any minimum amount limits for subsequent purchase in same scheme?
- Fill up a single SIP form, and a single application form.
- Draw post-dated cheques (minimum 5 cheques).
- Per cheque minimum SIP amount, there are many funds that have their minimum amount as low as can be as low as Rs 500/-
- Auto Debit Facility
Yes, there is a minimum amount limits for subsequent purchase in same scheme.